Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cooling advise

Options
  • 13-08-2007 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

I recently went about upgrading my XPS GEN4 PC. It was a bit tricky as the case didn't have mounting points for a standard ATX motherboard. Also the fans in the case had non standard power connectors and I had to replace them. What I was wondering was should all fans in the case be blowing air out? or should I have maybe one blowing air in, with two blowing air out? I'm not really sure what will create the best circulation inside my case? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The best way is to have the fans in the front blowing air in, Same with one on the side if you have it. And the ones at the back and top blowing air out. Cold air in, warm air out.

Advertisement