Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the story with NTL?

• 13-08-2007 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Most days when I go to turn on the digital box it will not work, I have to pull out the plug to reset the box. Yesterday the digital was off all day (again). It is the same thing in my parent’s house and they recently got NTL to change the box; I know other people with similar stories. Is this a wide spread thing? Is NTL really such a mess?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I find my dies a death every so often, I have to goto Help > Restart to fix it,
    To be honest I don't use NTL Digital much so I don't know just how often it does it

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭simona

yeap usually the restart option on the MENU brings NTL to life again :)

Advertisement