Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping to Australia

Options
  • 13-08-2007 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

A former Colleague of mine is an Australian who lived in Ireland for 2 years.
    She has gone to work in America and asked me to have 2 suitcases of her belongings sent to Australia for her. I agreed to use the money she left with me to do this. Time is not really an issue in the delivery, but I would like to get this done sooner rather than later.

Can anyone recommend a good service that I can use to do this (Without having my trousers lowered!) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Electric

There's a company called First Luggage (think the website is www.firstluggage.com). Basically they collect your luggage from you and deliver to your destination. I think it's kinda for people travelling that don't want to lug all their luggage with them but they might be willing to do it if you explain the situation

Only downside is that their prices do seem to be a tad on the exp side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dukephil

Cheers. Will have a look at their website. I did find another website called seven seas worldwide as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There are two palces on Rathmines Road that have some sort of arrangement with DHL for this type of stuff. I'll see if I can find the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dukephil

Thanks Victor. That would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement