Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S&B Precision Hunter

Options
  • 13-08-2007 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a S&B Precision Hunter 4-16X50mm, without success:mad: Any Ideas where I'd locate one?

Thanks Guys

Jonty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Would you be open to buying on the web or is it strictly a bricks and morter Irish shop you are looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

I've got it sorted. The 4-16 is unavailable in Ireland and the UK, a 2 month back order. Its been caused by S&B's contract to The US Marines. They're under a bit of pressure to supply them with the PMII 3-12X50mm, so I settled for a 3-12X50mm Precision Hunter with a mildot reticle. Thanks all the same!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

Just a note to say Island Sports in Castlebar
    stock some array of S&B, don't know if they'd have what
    your lookin for but worth a call maybe.......?
    094 9025060

smallfry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 cmd17hmr

www.opticswarehouse.co.uk he has a pretty good selection of scopes and not bad money either,i got one off him and i havent faulted it since,but get it by courier not snail mail

Advertisement