Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs v everton

• 13-08-2007 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

spurs v everton a draw at 2 and a half to one looks to be a good bet here ! everton very solid in midfield and defence hard to break down! spurs looked a small bit jaded on saturday :( . i think a draw is most probally the likley result though i hope im wrong!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

everton have built their solid reputation in the last few years on 0-1 victorys in games like these. they have added 2 very good players to their squad during the summer while quietly tieing up their best players (arteta,chaill and neville) to long term contracts. they are very much a team unlike spurs who again have unsettled their "team" by bringing in more expensive players. everton are 5/1 tommorrow night i really think its a very good price for a team that could go the distance this year!

everton have built their solid reputation in the last few years on 0-1 victorys in games like these. they have added 2 very good players to their squad during the summer while quietly tieing up their best players (arteta,chaill and neville) to long term contracts. they are very much a team unlike spurs who again have unsettled their "team" by bringing in more expensive players. everton are 5/1 tommorrow night i really think its a very good price for a team that could go the distance this year!

backed the draw ! but im delighted lost i will glady give 20 euro everytime everton win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

sitout wrote:
    backed the draw ! but im delighted lost i will glady give 20 euro everytime everton win!

I'd glady fork out 760 yoyo's too if it guaranteed Arsenal the league!

Great win for Everton by the way. Looking good this year.

Advertisement