Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation for Aussie Girl

Options
  • 13-08-2007 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I am looking for accomodation in Galway city for 6 weeks for a friend of mine from Australia. She will be in Galway for 6 weeks, which is an awkward period, shorter and she could do the hostel thing, longer she could rent herself.

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is she hot? There's always my errr sofa ;)

You could check with the Donegan Court people. They rent nice small apts long and short term.

http://www.donegancourt.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

What dates is she interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I have a soundproofed basement if that is of any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Dukephil wrote:
    I am looking for accomodation in Galway city for 6 weeks for a friend of mine from Australia. She will be in Galway for 6 weeks, which is an awkward period, shorter and she could do the hostel thing, longer she could rent herself.

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

For shame. Your friend is comming over from Oz and you dont offer your bed. lol.

Short term apt renting at this time of the year should not be a problem. Plenty of holidays apts for rent this time of the year in galway. 6 weeks in a hostel might be a bit too much. ive done it but it can become a bit of a drag. depends on the hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Is she hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

pix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dukephil

For shame. Your friend is comming over from Oz and you dont offer your bed. lol.

Short term apt renting at this time of the year should not be a problem. Plenty of holidays apts for rent this time of the year in galway. 6 weeks in a hostel might be a bit too much. ive done it but it can become a bit of a drag. depends on the hostel.

I have never actually met the girl. She is a friend of an Aussie girl that I worked with for two years who has since gone to the States, so I am doing this as a favour. She could look like Elizabeth Hurley, or Red Hurley, for all I know!
    She is already in Galway and is at the end of a house sitting arrangement with someone she works with.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Steer her to daft and advertiser, there should be something in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I might have a room for her but would not be till about the end of the month. If thats ok then let me know and I can give you a def answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

tinwop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

get pics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

pix plz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Recording of accent please.

Advertisement