Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Satellite Premier League Games?

Options
  • 13-08-2007 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any pubs in the city centre that will show the F.A. Premier League games at 3pm on saturdays? Most likely on foreign satellite... I know the evergreen do and the fox and hounds, but looking for somewhere in town that does it?

can someone help please? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Any pub with setanta can show saturday 3PM matches... (correct?)

So i would presume any pub with a telly can show them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I wasn't aware of that... thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 31,691 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

The Gallows up barracks st near Jackie Lennox's have a foreign satalite setup thing so usually show whatever match would be most popular. Its perfect for me as a Liverpool fan, nearly always shows them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

for in the city centre try Cashmans on Academy Street, near Paul street.great pub for live soccer and gaa. get in early to get a seat. and they serve tea!

Advertisement