Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ziggy

Options
  • 13-08-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

No! He has immunity from eviction this week. I want to see the back of him so badly! Grr...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

and there are rumours 4 will be leaving next friday, so if thats the case he's lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

eolhc wrote:
    and there are rumours 4 will be leaving next friday, so if thats the case he's lucky

rumours from who? source?

Anyone know who got body guru?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Yep I know, probably the most unreliable source ever THE SUN
    A Channel 4 insider said: “To get the final down to four housemates, we want at least two to go on Friday. We could get rid of as many as four.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mazdagirl

Pity he is immune I was hopeing he would go the way he treated channelle is disgraceful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Ah hardly, she was a moody cow, i'm surprised he stuck with her for so long

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

He was like 10 years older then her.. he should have know better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

He reminds me of Christian Bale.. If Christian Bale stook his head in a blender that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

Am i the only one who kinda likes Ziggy?? !!In fairness, the whole Chiggy thing was as much Chanelle's fault as it was Ziggy's..she was sooooo dramatic. I just think he comes accross as a pretty sound guy and he's just been like a big brother to all of them in there. He's also been quite honest the whole time he's been in there..no?

He's alright. I was just commenting on his looks earlier. He's an alright guy but I don't think he has a chance of coming close to winning it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

Yeah, I dont think he'll win it..the teeny boppers have that sewn up...i just dont think he deserves half the stuff people have said about him. :)

• Advertisement

True..
    I found the comment on tonight's 8 out of 10 cats about him looking like he looked into a hoover hilarious.. Hehe

Advertisement