Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Aaron Hunt!

Options
  • 13-08-2007 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am managing Fulham and bought Aaron Hunt at the start of the season and he hasn't done well for me at all, he's scored 2 in the first half of the season but he's been doing very, very well in the International front for Germany. If anyone has had Aaron Hunt in his team, could you please tell me how to get the best of him! He's very talented but just isn't performing at all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Considering he's only been with you for half a season and has only played in GErmany(although he does have dual nationality) he probably just hasn't settled. Also, when i had him in my team he became a bit of a super sub so bench him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

DEmeant0r wrote:
    Hey,

I am managing Fulham and bought Aaron Hunt at the start of the season and he hasn't done well for me at all, he's scored 2 in the first half of the season but he's been doing very, very well in the International front for Germany. If anyone has had Aaron Hunt in his team, could you please tell me how to get the best of him! He's very talented but just isn't performing at all!
    What kind of formation are you using and what kind of role have you placed him in? Versus what kind of role does he play for Germany? Are you playing to his strengths?

Advertisement