Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Release

• 13-08-2007 5:04pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭

WWE has come to terms on the release of Sylvain Grenier as of today. We wish Sylvain the best in all future endeavors.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Thought he was on SD recently.

How long do you reckon it takes before La Resistance invade TNA?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Double C wrote:
    Thought he was on SD recently.

How long do you reckon it takes before La Resistance invade TNA?

Yeah he got some mic time last week before Kane beat him in a squash. Imagine Grenier,Dupree and Conway in skits with Nash? I doubt even Big Kev could give them some new gimmicks! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

That was in the post since Renee was released.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

MikeHoncho wrote:
    That was in the post since Renee was released.
    oh right sorry did'nt realise .Moderators feel free to delete this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

oh right sorry did'nt realise .Moderators feel free to delete this thread

I think he means that Sylvan's release was in the mail since then, as in he was bound to be released once Dupree was

He was on SD last week I think, they obviously haven't had a clue what to do with him since...he debuted I think. Or at least the night after he debuted, I don't think they ever took full advantage of him being the evil ref who screwed Hogan

• Advertisement
Advertisement