Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in the city centre

Options
  • 13-08-2007 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a reasonably priced hairdresser in the city centre? I'm not looking for anything complicated, just a cut/style but I'm looking for someplace that will actually give me what I ask for and not what they've decide I want instead...
    I know these threads pop up every once in a while but I haven't seen anything recently for the city centre.

Thanks!

(Btw just in case the name is misleading, I'm a girl :))

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

(Btw just in case the name is misleading, I'm a girl :))
    lies!!!

jeff devine do cheap cuts in there learner hairdresser student place. some of the girls in there are excellent from what i've seen, and its cheap cheap cheap.

you might also want to get a colour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 cluelessjewel

I find the Jolly Chop Shop on Barrack Street very reasonable, wash, cut and t-bar hilites for €65 :)

Advertisement