Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Countdown Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I was never told a time to go in and collect them at, I'm just gonna head in for 9 and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

13 hours 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Do we collect them at 9 or 12 tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭fitzgese

getting really nervous now. i was not told a time either. i have no real plan about what time i will go in, i will see how i sleep (or not) and how i feel tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 babyshambles

11 hours 23, its gettin closer till i fail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Do we collect them at 9 or 12 tomorrow?

I'd like to know that too. Is there a time that the schools are supposed to start giving them out at?

cmon, get posting dickheads.....is everyone goin drinkin the whole day 2moro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Extreme-LoopZ

I got a letter in the post yesterday saying my results are being given out at half nine....your school didn't let you know the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

DtotheK wrote:
    damn, i dont get mine till 10 apparently...

sucks!

yeah same here, apparently its like "strictly after 10 o clock" thanks to our wonderful principal... damn principals! and the school didnt actually tell us, my friend only found out from her mam cos she's a teacher and she started spreadin the word!

its usually nine i think...well thats what i always thought...ill go at ten cause i cant sit there for an hour or wotever if we dont get em

• Advertisement

I got a letter in the post yesterday saying my results are being given out at half nine....your school didn't let you know the time?

No no one I have talked to know what time.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Good luck guys! Don't forget to bring the bottle of bucks fizz down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

So.....anyone puke yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I puked on Sunday! Haven't been feeling great since then. I'm not consciously worrying, think it's subconscious, happens when I'm really really nervous about something. Eh..almost 11 hours. 11 hours 2 minutes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Does it really matter? Why you could wake up dead tommorow!!!

Why you could wake up dead tommorow!!!

Hopefully that will be the case. I am not worried at all, I have resigned myself to the fact that I have failed all bar one subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Does it really matter? Why you could wake up dead tommorow!!!
    Yes it does matter, I worked nine months for this

10 hours 55 minutes

I think we should take turns doing this all night, I know that I am not going to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

10 hours and 51 Minutes Remain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Extreme-LoopZ

I have a feeling it's going to be a huge anti-climax. Like, I'll rip open the envelope, count my points (I need a very low amount) and then it'll just be like "Oh. Right so. That's it. Now what?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I have a feeling that it will be awful. I studied for 2 solid months to get 350, I didnt do it to get 335,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Ohh glovin!!

Were gonna make it folks!

we've just touched 10hrs and 25 mins!

Not long now, we've waited for tomorrow for a whole 6 years, infact some may say 12 years of our lives were spend to get us to this moment, for this moment?

I doubt i'll get much shut eye tonight.

It's kinda like Christmas that way!:eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

10 hours, 18 minutes:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Taekwon-joe

I really havn't thought about it much. To me it just seems like a piece of paper I need to pick up tomorrow. I am interested to know how I did though but I am more looking forward to seeing people I havn't seen all summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I really havn't thought about it much. To me it just seems like a piece of paper I need to pick up tomorrow. I am interested to know how I did though but I am more looking forward to seeing people I havn't seen all summer.
    That's my exact attitude. Thanks for summing it up for me:p Hopefully there'll be good craic for nearly everyone there.

I'm exact opposite. I'm shítting myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

09:58

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

This is the countdown thread ffs - more counting, less chatting puhlezze.
    09:56.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

09:52

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

*scared*

• Advertisement

10:10 for me

Advertisement