Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Countdown Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 babyshambles

rite, drank 4 cans of bavaria, still got the butterflies.....off to bed now...hope i can sleep....1st time i hope....dont want to have to pop on here again...good luck all...well later on i should say....bye...i think we should post on this thread 2moro n so on about wot we done n dat:) :) :cool: :eek:

7 hrs 2mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

6 hrs, 57 mins

Anyone know anything that helps you sleep? This is really doing my head in!:(

brandy and/or whiskey usually works for me.... pity i've no brandy or whiskey in the house:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 drunknmunky

6 hrs 41 mins

6 hours, 32 mins.jesus, i can't sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

6 hours and 26 minutes... Gonna try and sleep now... Goodluck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I remember being like this last year, got the results, added the points wrong, freaked, friends added it up for me, and then went on the piss.

its a great day, enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I'm pissed off with myself, i am actually starting to get ****ing nervouse even though I know I failed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stegiles

ok 5/6 hours and 9 minutes to go...still thinking of going online lol I am not in the mood to see those people again. I think it'll be an all-nighter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

5:26, and I think I'm finally gonna go bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 djchrismedway

What am i doin up at this hour, f**king ****ting myself i cant sleep two sleeping tablets couldnt even do it, i repeated the cert and need honours level c3's in english and geography and to pass maths and im sorted but i have this un believable feeling of anxiety, so instead of sleeping the next 3 hours are just gonna be cafiene. good luck to everyone !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 djchrismedway

Bllox i just relised i have no coffee so ill have to sttle for tea ! anyone else still awake r am i the only sycho in the country............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stegiles

not the only one :/ man i wish i could sleep >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Couldnt sleep anymore!

Less than 1 hour 30 minutes left.

Good Luck to everybody concerned;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Amazed I managed a good 8 hour sleep last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Just 43 minutes left, i will be going soon, if you can't wait check out ireland.com for a digital version of their Leaving Cert Special, with a breakdown of the results in all the subjects (Next)

Nobody got 9A1 but 11 people got 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Ok so half an hour left now, better get on my bike.

25 mins:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

THEY THINK ITS ALL OVER!

IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and commiserations as applicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Can't believe I slept so well last night -- better than usual. Trust a double bill of Cape Wrath to throw my mind off all things LC.

• Advertisement

Rush hour 3 for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭KarmaCreep

Blazing Saddles for me.:)

And now for the belated CAO offers countdown. :) And because we're all supposed reduce, reuse and recycle ,we'll use this aptly named thread.

8 hrs and 24 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

And now for the belated CAO offers countdown. :) And because we're all supposed reduce, reuse and recycle ,we'll use this aptly named thread.

8 hrs and 24 mins
    I don't have the will power. Wednesday just drained all the countdown energy out of me. The website better not crash tomorrow when I want to check. Post never arrives until well after 11 or even 12.

ethernet wrote:
    I don't have the will power. Wednesday just drained all the countdown energy out of me. The website better not crash tomorrow when I want to check. Post never arrives until well after 11 or even 12.

You wussy :p

Anyways 7 hrs 39 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

arghh i wanna know now!

megs_88 wrote:
    arghh i wanna know now!

Well youll just have to wait 7 hours and 31 mins wont you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

you getting up at 6am too? :P

megs_88 wrote:
    you getting up at 6am too? :P

You think im crazy!? Of course not! I know Ive got my course. GL with that though ;) also 7 hrs 20 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I have to do it online. My post never comes until 2 PM, and then if ti's the elderly postman instead, it'll be 5PM!!

Advertisement