Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams of water/rivers/floods/tsunami's

Options
  • 13-08-2007 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Over the years I have dreamt an awful lot about water, be it a huge flood about to overwhelm me and family members, the most recent one was a tsumanmi, or a river running through, being caught in torrential rain and not being able to see, but basically if anyone had any ideas what these symbols may mean would be great

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you have to piss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Mordeth= very bold this evening. Pay no heed Mc Ginty.

Your post reminded me that I used to dream very similar dreams on a fairly regular basis. I just always put it down to the fact that i'm a very bad swimmer and I'm blind as a bat without glasses or contacts which would obviously be gone at the first splash so being caught up in water would be one of my greatest fears. For me it was symbolic of control or lack of control.
    I would have that dream, and other lack of control dreams (usually about cows :o ) at times in my life where I felt something or numerous things were getting beyond my control i.e work, relationship etc. The level of scariness of the dream increased the more stressful the real life situation.
    For me it isn't about the symbolism of the water but the situation or event, i.e left powerless and blind...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

very bold?

every time I dream of running water I wake up bursting for a piss.

Advertisement