Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone playing online poker games tonight

• 13-08-2007 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

fill us in what ya playing i'm in stars 20 dollar game 180 runners only started :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

thinking of playing the FTSOP thing later on,its not on till two this morning or so though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

jayroyal wrote:
    fill us in what ya playing i'm in stars 20 dollar game 180 runners only started :D

Nowt for me. Just finished a 45 player Turbo SnG. The bloody HU took ages and I lost patience..again.

Really loving Stars software these days. So easy to drill down to your game requirements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Played the $1000 Value Tournament on VC Poker ($1 buyin, unlimited rebuys within first hour and one addon) and came out trumps winning $300.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

im gonna play the 20k donkfest on pokerstars in ten minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

shoutman wrote:
    im gonna play the 20k donkfest on pokerstars in ten minutes.

In. No idea why.

• Advertisement

Because you feel like being destroyed for work tommorrow all just to say you got past the bubble and won 6 dollars?

I've just started 9 to 5.30ing till I get back to college two days in and my soul has been destroyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

On PPP & it has just fckin crashed........again.

5 handed in a 10 seater stt and cash game goin at the same time.
    Also registered for an omaha mtt that is starting about now.

Nothing wrong at my end. Just says loading tables........ when I try to log in.
    Anyone else affected?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

shoutman wrote:
    I've just started 9 to 5.30ing till I get back to college two days in and my soul has been destroyed.

standard

In other news, flopped nut flush no good vs turned house and I'm busto. Meh.

UL l-dog.

anyone in the 1k 6max event on full tilt?

i decided to try to parlay my cash last night into a decent result in this one...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭OutOfPosition

robinlacey wrote:
    anyone in the 1k 6max event on full tilt?

i decided to try to parlay my cash last night into a decent result in this one...

See Vaswani there on ur table robin

yeah out already,he called down 3 barrells in a 3way pot with KT on a KJ9 high board,i knew he had a weakish top pair hand but i thought he could fold it,i hadn't been playing at all agressively
    ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

robinlacey wrote:
    yeah out already,he called down 3 barrells in a 3way pot with KT on a KJ9 high board,i knew he had a weakish top pair hand but i thought he could fold it,i hadn't been playing at all agressively
    ah well

fcuken station

Advertisement