Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Male Guinea Pig Wanted!!!

Options
  • 13-08-2007 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,I recently bought my daughter a Guinea Pig as I wanted her to experience having a pet.I decided a piggy was a good starter option but only bought one,I am now seeking a male companion for him.Can anybody help?I want to avoid petshops if at all possible,I live in Laois:) :) ........

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I wish you well with your search for a Guinea Pig mate , but er...since this is the retro gaming forum you may be looking in the wrong place.
    You may want the animals and pet issues section.
    Possibly a kind mod can move this?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This reminds me of the Avon rep who posted in the Work forum. I told her it was the wrong forum and to post in the Beer Guts and Receding Hairlines forum, which she duly did.

Ah, some people just don't get the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Don't know anyone who has any baby males looking for homes at the moment, but let Sarah at clare animal welfare know in case one comes to her. How old is the one you have at the moment?

Advertisement