Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duel Monitor Setup with nvidia

Options
  • 13-08-2007 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hey..

ive just set up my tele to work as a duel monitor with my computer monitor..

thing is that my tele is placed on my left side and the monitor in front of me..but i can only access the screen going across to the right and then my mouse appears on the tele...so its the wrong way around..

is there anyway to change it so that i go to the left of my monitor to get my cursor and stuff onto the tele to my left?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

You can, dual displays are not handled very well with the nVidia software.

Make the TV monitor 1 and your default one. Then drag your taskbar and stuff to the monitor. Then make monitor 2 your default. Take a look at this screenshot. Monitor 2 is my default one, and the one on the left is marked as monitor one....

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah pacifico..i switched them around the other way and that changed the direction i had to go to the way i wanted it..but then my tele would be primary and even if i could bring the task bar across..games would still open up on my tele instead of monitor..also i dont got that extra box you got..i only have number 1 and 2 :(

ill just leave as it is..wont be using it very often anyway..just tought there was a simple tick the box type thing to change it lol.. :P

but cheers for the help

Advertisement