Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citylink bus

Options
  • 13-08-2007 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, hope someone can help me in a hurry - gotta catch a Citylink bus from Galway to Shannon Airport tonight at 3.30am. The Citylink website says the bus departs from Galway tourist office. Anyone tell me where the fupp the tourist office is? I haven't yet had the benefit of being a galway tourist. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

If you know where the radisson is its just opposite there .... you'll see the city link signs on the wall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

You mean on that street that links the Lough Atalia road and the train station? I know the one, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

cornbb wrote:
    You mean on that street that links the Lough Atalia road and the train station? I know the one, cheers!

That's the one

cornbb wrote:

yep ... thats the one as was already said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Why is the latest citylink to leave galway at 6pm, yet the last to leave dublin is 10pm?

• Advertisement

SyxPak wrote:
    Why is the latest citylink to leave galway at 6pm, yet the last to leave dublin is 10pm?

bus driver lives in galway ? ... if he left at 10 from galway he'd have to stay the night in dublin*

*warning may be complete bo****

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I figured, but tis annoying missing the citylink on a friday evening and having to slum it on BE.

Are there any express buses that go from galway, perhaps stopping on the side of the motorway by athlone to take a piss, and keep going straight to dublin?
    ie. shave a good hour off the journy by avoiding all the piddly stops along the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You can solve all your problems by not living in the **** box that is Dublin.

:D

Advertisement