Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB eStatements

Options
  • 13-08-2007 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

AIB Internet Banking
    eStatements
    Current Account

- does it prompt you for a code card each time you'd like to view your statement?
    - does it not show the last 12 months worth of statements like your credit card one does?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ciaranfo wrote:
    AIB Internet Banking
    eStatements
    Current Account

- does it prompt you for a code card each time you'd like to view your statement?
    - does it not show the last 12 months worth of statements like your credit card one does?
    it has prompted me each time so far. i didn't log out between attempts

mine only shows 2 statements but one goes all the way back to last june. AIB did that really annoying thing where i only get a statement once a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I got onto them and they've confirmed the code card is needed each time as the full account number is on the statements.

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I have to say it's pretty handy, I use internet banking to keep an eye on my balance all the time anyway, so paper statements are wasted on me. Half the time I never even open them.

I'm gonna have to get on to them and ask them to change my statement frequency to monthly so I can view them online each month!

Now ... to find out if these printouts can be used as proof of address!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

the estatements don't include a bank giro, so you if you need to move to another card provider (eg MBNA) the balnce transfer will be tricky

http://ambrand.com/2006/12/19/estatements-yay-or-nay/

• Advertisement

I like having it all online but I would like the option to request "the last 3 months statements" in the post - as are sometimes required.

Advertisement