Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pain in wisdom tooth sockets

• 13-08-2007 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I had my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago and while the stitches are out and the wounds are starting to heal up, in the last day or so I've been getting pain deep in the gum where the roots of the teeth would have been and general discomfort and cramping in my jaws. Just wondering if this part of the process as I have been relatively pain-free until now.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maisiecal

I just got my wisdom tooth out yesterday afternoon - feel rotten - not much pain, but my head is real woozie - got it done under sedation - lazing around and when I fall asleep all i think of is lovely food that I cannot eat - have partial top dentures - so I am not allowed put the dentures back in for about 5 days - I look like dracula

toothie wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    I had my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago and while the stitches are out and the wounds are starting to heal up, in the last day or so I've been getting pain deep in the gum where the roots of the teeth would have been and general discomfort and cramping in my jaws. Just wondering if this part of the process as I have been relatively pain-free until now.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭toothie

Hi maisiecal,
    Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Not being able to eat much drove me crazy too! You should be fine in a few days after plenty of rest and ice-cream!

Advertisement