Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish offroad nationals @ Galway

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

vectra wrote:
    I was just about to say that.. :rolleyes:
    :D

Hi. Mickb..
    How you keeping..
    I will be giving you a phone call shortly as we are trying to organise an open weekend down here in our indoor TC club.. would need you to run the timing etc. Maybe even bring the gear down..
    Derek is going to round up a few Northern drivers as well i think.
    Everything is in the pipeline at present but hoping to have something sorted in the not too distant future. ;)

Sound OK to you?

I'm good here. Busy with various things......

Have you had a look at the club website. Our storage / rosturm is nearly complete. All the door are on at this stage, so makes it really easy to get it ready for a days racing.

I'm away in September for the worlds in japan (http://www.epoff-ifmarworlds.com/) so apat from that I'd be all on for a trip down.

Chat to you soon.

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,615 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Mickb wrote:
    I'm good here. Busy with various things......

Have you had a look at the club website. Our storage / rosturm is nearly complete. All the door are on at this stage, so makes it really easy to get it ready for a days racing.

I'm away in September for the worlds in japan (http://www.epoff-ifmarworlds.com/) so apat from that I'd be all on for a trip down.

Chat to you soon.

Actually that wouls suit us better to make it around October sometime.. Gives us time to properly organise everything as I am sure there will be plenty to do. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

vectra wrote:
    Actually that wouls suit us better to make it around October sometime.. Gives us time to properly organise everything as I am sure there will be plenty to do. ;)

October is much better for me, I'll be back in to country at that stage.

Gonna start working on that this week. But, I will have to ensure that it wont happen at the same time as the Guinness Jazz Festival. There would be no accomodation available for you lads. I think this might be a 2 day event. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Pred192

where were these races held?????

Pred192 wrote: »
    where were these races held?????

If you are asking about my original post they were held in Galway.
    On the Dublin/Oranmore road just at Motherhubbards.

Galway lads can be found >> HERE << :cool:

Advertisement