Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction 17-8-07

Options
  • 14-08-2007 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

It was revealed on Sunday that all housemates would face the public vote this week, however in another BB twist, Big Bro revealed that 3 housemates would win immunity through a series of tasks.

On Sunday, Ziggy became the first HM to win immunity.
    On Monday, Samanda won their immunity.
    On Tuesday, ?...

This will mean 6 housemates are up for eviction.
    Speculation from fans has resulted in the rumour that 4 HM's will be evicted this week. This theory ties in nicely as the show will more than likely end on the 24th or the 31st, meaning if 4 go this week 5 will be left. Traditionally 4 are left in the last week, so if someone goes on the 24th, 4 will be left for the finale. Can anyone confirm the end date?

Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ok so the third Guru hasn't been revealed yet, so I can't fully speculate what might happen on friday, but ideally I'd like to see Jonty win Guru status tomorrow, which will leave Liam, Brian, Carole, Tracey, Gerry and Kara Louise on the chopping block. I reckon Liamo and Bri Boy will be save, because let's face it, they're loved by the public, which will result in Carole, Tracey, Gerry and Kara Louise being evicted. I'll make another prediction once the 3rd Guru is revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

the twins showed their smart side today when they duffed their first attempt by falling off the overhead ladder numerous times... but on the second run they didn't fall once... fair play..I would have done the same...slow first time...fast second time...

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Limerick91

From BB site on Channel 4, the gurus will be picking who is evicted!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Third guru is Tracey - it was a draw between her and Brian and the
    non-guru housemates had to pick who got guru status.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

From BB site on Channel 4, the gurus will be picking who is evicted!!!!!

You're shi**in me? At least Bri and Liam will be safe if that is the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

My understanding after watching BBLB, there will be 2 evictions this Friday:
    - 1st Eviction: All non-guru housemates are up for the vote, viewers decide who goes.

-2nd Eviction: Guru housemates select a non-guru housemate for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

My understanding after watching BBLB, there will be 2 evictions this Friday:
    - 1st Eviction: All non-guru housemates are up for the vote, viewers decide who goes.

-2nd Eviction: Guru housemates select a non-guru housemate for eviction.

the way it's working is the public will vote. Then the gurus will pick between the 2 people with the most amount of votes who goes and who stays. Should be good viewing!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

My money is on Kara Louise and Carole being put up (although maybe Gerry?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

kara louise is gone-ski

why u ask ???

cos the bookies say so....and they are never wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Paddy Power Have it pretty tight between Kara Louise and gerry, Everyone else is an outsider.

**Applies to the 1st housemate evicted by the gurus on Friday 17th. Only applies if the housemates must decide who goes from the two housemates with the most public votes. If no public vote is involved this week, bets on this market will be void.
    Kara-Louise 5 - 6
    Gerry 6 - 5
    Carole 6 - 1
    Jonty 25 - 1
    Brian 40 - 1
    Liam 66 - 1

• Advertisement
Advertisement