Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek: Next Gen & Deep Space

• 14-08-2007 1:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I'm looking for someone who could burn me all the seasons of NG and DS9. I will buy them all eventually, but not willing at the moment as I'm still in college and not willing to spend the 100's of Euro. I will of course pay for the effort and discs, if anyone can do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Cue the Mods!!!!! Barring orders all over the place!!!

Or, alternatively, get a job Hippie!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ive always loved even since i was a kid the way people in collage always say "im still in collage" like there stuck there or something, they make there own choice to go aware of the situtation they will be in money wise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

dutopia wrote:
    Hi guys

I'm looking for someone who could burn me all the seasons of NG and DS9. I will buy them all eventually, but not willing at the moment as I'm still in college and not willing to spend the 100's of Euro. I will of course pay for the effort and discs, if anyone can do it?

i have never been a fan of burning stuff.

why should i pay €100's only to give you thr stuff for free.

when i went to college i managed to get buy just fine and buy stuff i needed.
    Dont go out on the piss a few nights and you will have plenty of money.

Also it is the Summer, get a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

your talking about almost a hundred dual layer discs there...unless you want them compressed which would take an age. Forget it - your not gonna get this stuff as cheap as you think...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement