Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huddlestone

Options
  • 14-08-2007 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just looking for latest opinions about this guy from people who see Spurs play regularly. I have him in my fantasy team having been impressed by what I saw of him last season. Is he expected to make his big Premiership breakthrough this season? How many games can he be expected to play in? I have 3m leftover to spend following my free transfer of Bellamy for Forsell, and can't decide who to keep next week between him, Noble (4.5m) and N'Zogbia (5m), injuries permitting. Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

My opinion is he won't cut it with us , He has a powerful shot on him , every now and again he picks out a great pass ....but its his ability to fanny about the place with the ball and his inability to clear his lines that kill me...he did it when he came on last saturday ..another example of him doing it was v liverpool at the lane last season and that cost us that game 1-0 ....get rid in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

He defo won't get his game ahead of JJ or Zokora and I imagine dispite the fact he is young and unproven KP Boatang will probably slip next in line because he is (alledgedley) more physical. You are much better of picking someone from a recently promoted team who you know will get their game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hudd can shoot from distance and pick out a long range pass. That's it.

Will only thrive in a 3 man CM I believe, with two others to do his running for him. He has little/no pace, and turns like an oil tanker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

loose some weight hudd....!!!! get a bit more pace...!!!:mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Kinaldo I wouldn't keep him, N'Zogbia will get so many more points it's not funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Interesting... it seems I've drastically overrated young Huddle. I'll get rid of and go for Everton's midfield maestro, Arteta. Will need to raise another 0.5m though. Cheers guys.

Advertisement