Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident in Rossecourt yesterday?

Options
  • 14-08-2007 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm in the process of buying my affordable home in Rossecourt, Lucan. I haven't moved in yet but yesterday evening got a phonecall from the management company sayin they were just checking I had made arrangements to move out of the block. I said I didn't know what he was talkin about as I hadn't even moved in yet and he said that's fine. There was an incident and they had to move people out of the block. Was just wondering if anyone knew what happened? I, of course only though of that question after I got off the phone! Thought it might be a gas leak or somethin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talk to your solicitor immediately.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Elphaba- a woman was found dead in what was considered to be suspicious/unusual circumstances in Rossecourt. A later postmortem proved her death to be due to natural causes, and residents were allowed back again. S.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Oh. I hadn't heard about anyone dying. The incident turned out to be a fire in the underground car park. Residents of the 21 apartments in the 2 blocks above where it happened have been moved out for 2 weeks. Apparantly it was a car that had been set on fire. Kind of worrying when you think the only way into the car park is the gate if you have a beeper or through the lift if you live in, or someone lets you into the building......

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Elphaba wrote:
    Oh. I hadn't heard about anyone dying. The incident turned out to be a fire in the underground car park. Residents of the 21 apartments in the 2 blocks above where it happened have been moved out for 2 weeks. Apparantly it was a car that had been set on fire. Kind of worrying when you think the only way into the car park is the gate if you have a beeper or through the lift if you live in, or someone lets you into the building......

There was a short article on News at One yesterday.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

It's in the Lucan Gazette too

• Advertisement
Advertisement