Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trademark

Options
  • 14-08-2007 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,
    I registered a trademark name for my club, however I've now designed a logo for the club and would like to print T-Shirts, KeyRings etc... Should I now register the logo for another trademark in the "Clothes etc.." class with the patent office?
    Thanks for your help folks
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GEDI

I'm pretty sure that you do have to register the logo separately. You can go to www.patentsoffice.ie to find out more information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 johnd

Yes indeed in order to have your logo protected you would have to register the logo separately to the trademark name. As the previous poster said the best people to talk to are the Patents office who will give you chapter and verse on this.

Advertisement