Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone preordered PES2008?

Options
  • 14-08-2007 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Has anybody preordered PES2008?
    you can preorder on play.com at the minute for €61.99 delivered. Anyone else get a better offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

neacy69 wrote:
    you can preorder on play.com at the minute for €61.99 delivered. Anyone else get a better offer?

I will have to get this in a shop. Couldnt chance the delay of delivery,

Looking forward to it far too much for that :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Real Slim Shady

neacy69 wrote:

Is it delivered to your door on the first day of release or is it only sent out to you on the release date ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

No point in pre-ordering. Some retailer in Sweden or Italy or somewhere is gonna break the street date as usual, and then as usual all the other retailers follow suit and sell it a day or 2 earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

€46 on play.com at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

yeah €46.49 for PS2
    but still €61.99 for 360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'd hope the street date will be broken. It was last year and I think it was the year before but I can't remember that far back....what was my point again? Oh yeah, stay off drugs and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Ahem... €26.59 on the PC, which I'll definitely be going for. Alot easier to patch up the teams, names, squads etc. too when that comes out!

Does anyone know if Konami will be using the same sort of interface for online play? Cos it really is appalling (unless they've changed it in the last 3 months or so). You should be able to go "back" on pages, agree on teams, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Was out on the Wednesday last year guys.

Advertisement