Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful girl in Mustang Sally's, Killarney on August Bank Holiday weekend

Options
  • 14-08-2007 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

This is a long shot, but what the hell...

I was in Mustang Sally's in Killarney on the Saturday night of the August bank holiday weekend and I was stopped by a gorgeous woman that simply grabbed me by the hand and told me that I was very handsome :D You were about 5 feet 6-8 inches tall, light brown wavey hair and very fit looking. You were with a smaller girl with short black hair that looked like you as if you were mad for stopping me, but you did anyway.

I'm an athletic build, 6 feet 1 inch tall, with dark brown hair, and was wearing light brown shoes, light blue jeans and a black shirt with red pinstripes (hopefully I didn't look as bad as it sounds) and I was looking around like I was a little lost!!

Anyway, I was in the middle of sorting out a few arguments between a few people and after a few drinks I was rushing (hence not getting your name etc.) so I was probably a bit short with you and for that I am very sorry. Basically, thank you for having the guts to say something like that to me as it honestly made my night and I have been smiling about it ever since and I think you are extremely hot too even though I didn't have the time to have a chat with you.

If I haven't put you off and if you think you remember me or your friend does, by all means get in contact and I'll definitely make time for us to talk this time...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Uhhmmm I'm gonna lock this.
    a) this isn't a dating site (even if your intentions were different)
    b) I'm locking it as a preemptive measure to the odd replies that might follow ;)

IF the person sees this, they can PM you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement