Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would Limerick like to hear on an early morning radio comedy show?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭pa daly

I'd like to know who makes up them letters because there is no way they get sent one every night. You wouldnt get these story lines in eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

There was a one on it one night where a fella wrote in saying he was having a meal with his sister that he hadnt seen in ages,and his girlfriend saw them in town,instantly put 2 and 2 together and got 5,so when yer man came home he got a belt of a candlestick holder and woke up in the Regional the next morning with his girlfriend at the bedside begging to take him back.

No joke. I nearly calved as I was listening to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

"teen L4" what the hell is L4?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

L4 is generally people from certain parts of NCR (around The Cloisters) SCR (around Greenpark) and Monaleen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

why have the rubberbandits been banned from bebo again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

They're a brazen bunch of monkeys thats why!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

bobmeaney wrote:
    They're a brazen bunch of monkeys thats why!

:D:D:D

Advertisement