Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wayne Anthony - New Book

• 14-08-2007 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Legendary Acid House promoter Wayne Anthony is penning a new book, if it's half as good as the classic Class of 88 we're in for a treat.:D

http://www.myspace.com/wayneanthony88
    The We Generation (Edited by Wayne Anthony)

Book Title: The We Generation (Edited by Wayne Anthony)

We all have a story or two to tell about those faithful days during the period of 1987-1991 Although 1991 is a little late, for this project sake i still may include them. I've just had an idea which i want to share with everyone...I would like to publish another book except this time the emphasis is put upon you guys. I'm prepared to attach my name to a book of your personal stories and experiences during that period...So I'm looking for stories regardless of length and explicit content (I'm anti-censorship)...So get your pens out it doesn't matter how long of short...Once the book is compiled i'll get a publisher to launch the book and your names will forever more be attached to that historic period...Sounds almost Poetic...or is that just me...I think its a great idea so please tell everyone you know about this project...send all communications to

wagattack@gmail.com

Previous Titles: Class of 88 - The True Acid House Experience (Virgin)
    Spanish Highs - Sex, Drugs & Excess in Ibiza (Virgin)

Thanks in Advance Lets Do It...

Wayne Anthony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

I found his stories to be quite far fetched to be honest, a good laugh and enjoyable alright, but I wouldn't be taking it as Gospel or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭comad

He was on that Donal McIntyre's program last night. The program was about his mate Andrew Pitchard who was facing 35yrs for smuggling cocaine. They were pulling in £200,000 a week from those Genesis raves and blowing 60,000 on their own partys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Hawk Wing wrote:
    I found his stories to be quite far fetched to be honest, a good laugh and enjoyable alright, but I wouldn't be taking it as Gospel or anything

I wouldn't be so sure mate, back then he was organising large scale Raves making mega money and blowing most of it partying hard,although maybe sopme stories are a little exaggerated.

Advertisement