Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the name of a song....

Options
  • 14-08-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

I've heard this song on the radio a lot recently, but can't for the life of me figure out who it is and always seem to miss out when the song name and artist is announced.
    The tune has gone completely out of my head at the moment, but I the line "Suffer The Breaks" is sung constantly throughout the song. I thought this might be the name of the song, but no matter where I search online I don't get any results matching that song.
    Does anyone know who the artist is or what the name of the song is? I'd really appreciate the info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

I've heard this song on the radio a lot recently, but can't for the life of me figure out who it is and always seem to miss out when the song name and artist is announced.
    The tune has gone completely out of my head at the moment, but I the line "Suffer The Breaks" is sung constantly throughout the song. I thought this might be the name of the song, but no matter where I search online I don't get any results matching that song.
    Does anyone know who the artist is or what the name of the song is? I'd really appreciate the info.

not razorlight, 'stumble and fall' is it?

edit: nevermind, that song has the lyrics "get over the breaks," not "suffer the breaks."

edit no. 2: feeder also have a song with those lyricss, but i doubt you've been hearing it on the radio recently...(come back around its called)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

theres a damien dempsey song with them lines in it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

not razorlight, 'stumble and fall' is it?

edit: nevermind, that song has the lyrics "get over the breaks," not "suffer the breaks."

edit no. 2: feeder also have a song with those lyricss, but i doubt you've been hearing it on the radio recently...(come back around its called)

That's the one. Thanks. I'm pretty sure I've got that album lying around at home somewhere, which would pretty hilarious if i had the song the whole time and never realised it.

Advertisement