Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Shops

Options
  • 14-08-2007 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm going shopping in Cork soon, and I don't know the city very well. I'm looking for a pair of shoes for an occassion coming up, can anyone recommend some good shoe shops? Also, any accessories shops as I'm looking for jewellery and a bag too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

If you want the fancy designer stuff, try BT in Patrick Street. If you want cheaper stylish ones, try the couple of shops on opposite side of Patrick Street, nearer to Patrick's bridge.

Plenty costuem jewellry shops around that area as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lovesclothes

if your an online shopper try www.rebeccadavis.com too for the jewellery! great selection!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try the shoeshop on the corner of Emmet Square and Drawbridge Street. There is of course Schuh on Patrick Street, near Patrick Bridge.

TBH, while there are a lot of shoe shops in the city centre, a lot of them carry similar stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

There are some cool shoe stores on French Church Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kitty5

Do somebody know, where I can buy in CORK dr. martens, steel, boots n braces or another similar shoes or boots????????? please,let me write an email to respond - ijezekova@zoznam.sk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You might want to remove your email address from a public forum.

You can buy docs in McCarthys on Cornmarket Street

Advertisement