Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop's Return Policy On Pre-Owned Games?

Options
  • 14-08-2007 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Can you return pre-owned games that you bought from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Kabuto wrote:
    Can you return pre-owned games that you bought from them?

Yep. I try to remove any stickers on it so they don't know I got it there but they might have it stored on there computers anyway.
    And also they probably a have a set price for every game so it doesn't matter where it came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i was talking to a guy in gamestop, doesnt matter if a traded in game is already pre owned when bought , the amount you get is detrimined by the games new-ity[how long its been out] and how much of that game they have in stock

although i have gotten more trade in value than i paid for some games that i was traded it but i bought pre owned from them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

although i have gotten more trade in value than i paid for some games that i was traded it but i bought pre owned from them :D
    And the prize for writing the most confusing bunch of words in a so called sentence goes to qwertyplaywert ;)

I think the OP is talking about returning games though and not trading them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Is it a return or a trade in? If it's a return how long ago was it bought, why are you returning it and do you have a receipt?

Advertisement