Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning...

Options
  • 14-08-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I recently bought some CFL's from a well known UK website, since then I have had several fraudulent charges on my CreditCard from other UK websites.

I have contacted the bank etc and they are following it up and I have also contacted the shop in question and will update when I hear back from them.

Beware!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

in that case i would close my credit card and ask bank for new one with different number,

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

as I said, I have reported it, its up to the bank to do what they want now, Im not liable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

This happned me with TJ Max.

I was in the states again and the bank canceled the card when I was out of the country, luckily I had a card from another bank.

Just check that they have no plans to change the card without telling you :mad:

Advertisement