Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journey - Dont stop believing. Why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

cos the song is STILL doing the rounds :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

i remember i used to like journey until that will leahy guy on 2fm taught it would be great to over play that one song.... and in fairness today fm did start it 1st

another good song ruined by will leahy :mad:

EDIT: wow this thread IS three months old

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Femmy wrote: »
    was wondering the same thing myself recently..
    What episode of scrubs was it on?

oh its from the 3rd season,(have the dvd) the one where eliot goes to seaworld to win sean back!! dunno what ep now...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Great track, happy to see it back in the Charts, was never a rocker in the 80's but appreciated this quality track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

They should have it on A Prayer at Bedtime or An Evening Prayer or whatever the hell they're calling it nowadays

I think that program was abolished around the time Gay Byrne stopped presenting the Late Late Toy Show. As a child I used to find it hilarious that some nun would appear and have 'bit of an ol' pray' with you before bedtime but I think its stopped, I certainly dont notice it on the schedule any longer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Endasaurus

V!alli wrote: »
    Great song, now to get Whitesnakes Here I Go Again back on the radio \o/ :D:D

THIS man is a genius, classic song :D:D

Advertisement