Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oat

• 14-08-2007 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Any former irish students of Oxford Aviation Training reading these threads.
    If so how did you find the place, specifically the groundschool?

I don't want to get into a debate on what flight schools are the best so this post only goes out to former students of OAT.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I don't want to get into a debate on what flight schools are the best so this post only goes out to former students of OAT.

Have you checked PPRUNE ?
    I know you will get the usual pro/con replies but you might some interesting stuff if you email people.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭expediateclimb

Yep, I had a look at the posts regarding OAT on pprune but the majority of them are arguments about which is better, OAT or Flight Training Europe. Or are arguments about Intergrated Vs Modular.

I'm not interested in any of that and would just like to hear from former irish students of OAT.

Thought I would put the post on here first to see if there are any on this forum? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I personally am not a graduate of OAT however I have many (circa 15) good friends and colleagues who are and I'm very familiar with their opinions on the school. Sorry to have wasted your time with this response, I appreciate you only want to hear from actual graduates.:p

Advertisement