Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I buy tropical snails and frogs.

Options
  • 14-08-2007 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Whackers on Parnell St use to sell them but not for a while,please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

fintastic aquatics in dunlaoighre plus you can order what ever you want deliveries come in every thursday and tuesday,s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 getuptheyard

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭SpicyNoodle

Fintastic aquatics has taken over Fish Fx in Dunlaoighre. You could also try the Irish Tropical Fish Society's website, to see if anyone might be selling some- http://www.irishfishkeepers.com/cms/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Reptile Haven on Fishamble St sell frogs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven sell frogs, they had snails a few weeks back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 getuptheyard

Got some in the Newlands Garden Center in Clondalkin,they have a good selection of cold and tropical fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I was in whackers buying crickets last week and there was deffo frogs in there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I'd be wary about buying from Whackers, some of the staff that work there are a bit clueless when it comes to reptiles

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I wouldnt doubt it. But frogs and snails arent reptiles :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 reptileguy16

get ur snails on ebay and get ur frogs in reptile haven ben has a great selection of amphibians and has healthy livestock i bought a couple poison arrow frogs of him and a whites treefrog and a tiger leg monkey frog since then my poison arrow frogs have bred with no effort!

• Advertisement
Advertisement