Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unpasturised milk

• 14-08-2007 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

is there anywhere in dubiln where you can buy unpasturised cow milk,or is it banned by the ec,having just read an article in the san francisco gate on the amount of shops selling raw milk as its called,would love to taste it again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

I though all mike had to be pasteurized, but I think you can get cheeses that’s made from un pasteurized mile, that can come with a health warning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 TScul

stayed in accomodation at ballymaloe cookery school once. there were basic supplies of bread, eggs, etc. and milk that had come straight from the cows - unpasteurised as far as I know. I'd imagine you'd have to get it straight from a dairy farm.

Advertisement