Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6230i, is it possible to excude some files from track list?

• 14-08-2007 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

6230i, is it possible to excude some files from track list?

The track list can get very long in the "Music Player" and I would like if it was a bit more flexible so that I could exclude some "archive" mp3 files from the track list. Maybe by altering file name or something.

Also what type of Video files formats does the "Media Player" on this phone play-back?

Thanks.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You could create a playlist to create custom track lists.

Music player supports AAC, MP3, and M4A formats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

I created playlist using Nokia PC suite, but these don't show up on the phone.
    Surely with the large capacity memory cards, 300+ tracks, it's not necessary to scroll through them in order to play a desired track!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Have managed to find those alternate track lists on the phone now. So thats a bit better now.

Advertisement