Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three to be interviewed on Today FM

• 14-08-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Just to let everyone in this forum know, the guys over on the broadband forum have been busy and have got Today FM to invite a Three representative in tomorrow to discuss the issues mobile broadband users have been facing both before and since the recent 'upgrade' and Three have accepted.

You can check out the thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53760266&posted=1#post53760266

The piece is to air round 6pm on the Last Word. Thumbs at the ready people!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

TodayFM ... that's 100-102FM right? 6pm. Sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Cheers Bluefrog :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 misskitten

Cheers Bluefrog, As a 3 user and I am interested to see how the Today FM interview goes. I spoke to a 3 customer service about my broadband over the weekend and was advised about the upgrade. But in fairness to 3 since then I have had no problems with the service. All is flying for me....

MIght be good to see what they have to say all the same.

:D
    Bluefrog wrote:
    Just to let everyone in this forum know, the guys over on the broadband forum have been busy and have got Today FM to invite a Three representative in tomorrow to discuss the issues mobile broadband users have been facing both before and since the recent 'upgrade' and Three have accepted.

You can check out the thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53760266&posted=1#post53760266

The piece is to air round 6pm on the Last Word. Thumbs at the ready people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Well, I am glad (and somewhat shocked) to hear that you are having no problems now - can you reach http://mail.google.com/? Can you get to and log in to Ebay. Can you FTP?

At this point I'm really trying to get a sense of how widespread the issues are for users as I suspect that one of Three's defences may be that most users are experiencing no problems at this point.

Maybe everyone should point anyone they know with a Three modem at the original thread so we can get a sense of the proportion of users affected. Also, location information from users would be helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭Terrontress

No reference to the phones. It is Datacard only!

I want to stream!!

They are simply talking about speeds. I am having no real speed issues in terms of loading websites.

Just that streaming isn't working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

she needs to get back on the show and redeem herself.. telling the guy she would put him in touch with customer service after the radiospot.. after his comments that they could not help him so many times in the past... maddening!
    They better get the finger out. Everyone should text into Matt Cooper and ensure there is a follow up to this debate which, in fairness, is only the tip of the iceberg.
    The other networks need a grilling also, shake the mobile bb market a little!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Fancy trying my idea of calling india and sking them to reprovision your broadband package and letting us know how you got on.

I have some plans for the Three representative that I intend to write about now on the broadband thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 unidentifiable

Bluefrog wrote:
    Can you get to and log in to Ebay. Can you FTP?

I have 3 "BB" and can't get on to Ebay, everything else seems ok with an ocassional time out, thought it was something to do with my PC.

I missed the Today FM interview, just caught Matt saying "looks like three has some customer service issues".

Why would the Ebay site cause issues loading up when all else is fine?

Advertisement