Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Voyager 2110 and Belkin Wireless Card Problems

Options
  • 14-08-2007 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey Guys,

Can any of you help me out with this problem.

We have the BT Voyager 2110 Wireless Modem and a Belkin Wireless Card.

A direct connection with the ethernet cable works perfect on our Laptop.

However I have set up the Belkin Wireless Card and it's does not seem to work. Sometimes it connects, but for most of the time it does not connect.

Has anyone had the same problems like we are having.

I have tried our Laptop in a Friends house, he has a Netopia Modem and a Belkin Wireless Router. And once I enter his pass code WEP etc it works perfect!!!. So the problem is not the card.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Have you tried changing the channel used by the router for wifi? Log in to the router's admin utility to change it.

Also, if you have any cordless phones or video senders [or even the neighbours], these can cause problems. If you have such devices, try unplugging them temporarily to see if the situation improves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 abbeyroad

Will try that.

Have you had any of these problems?

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement