Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time of results?

Options
  • 14-08-2007 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

what time can you get the results at from the schools? have you to wait ubtil 12? or can you get em earlier?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Well from what I know Em, is not waking up until 1, so that is about as early as you will get. What results have you got in mind? Entrance exams?

Only joking, eh it depends on your school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TwentyOneEleven

Pnuk wrote:
    what time can you get the results at from the schools? have you to wait ubtil 12? or can you get em earlier?

You only have to wait til 12 to get them on the net.

It depends on the school but you should be able to get them at like 9.

Who told you that, the girl?

Do they give the overall result on the sheet. For example Points:350

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Extreme-LoopZ

Do they give the overall result on the sheet. For example Points:350

nope, ya gotta do that yourself.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Pnuk

nope, ya gotta do that yourself.:rolleyes:

**** sake!!! is our work never done w/ this poxy thing!?

Co-sign Pnuk, what an anti-climax!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I'm going in @ 9 O clock....and will be out @ 9.01am....

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

In my school they are coming out at 10am...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

no one told us what time to go in at, but i dont think they'll have them earlier than 10 at least cos my princpal is a lazy fcuker:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

mine has refused to give them out til 12... i even rang today tryna make up excuses as to why i needed them earlier but she jus said if that doesnt suit use the net or go in on thursday!!! wreck!!

Its 9am in our school.. wait.. maybe its half 9.. ah I dunno.. Im going in at 9.. so they better be waiting for me..

I have waited long enough.. (as have everyone) Its soooooo gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

dsfkasjhdklfjasdkl;jfakl;sdjfakl;! ahhhhhhhhhhh Im having a break down.

Someone care to shoot me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Its 9am in our school.. wait.. maybe its half 9.. ah I dunno.. Im going in at 9.. so they better be waiting for me..

I have waited long enough.. (as have everyone) Its soooooo gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

dsfkasjhdklfjasdkl;jfakl;sdjfakl;! ahhhhhhhhhhh Im having a break down.

Someone care to shoot me?

Gladly, Name and address please. K Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭flonge

It's 9.30 in our school,but in the boys school up the road from us the results are available from 9..
    So it seems it differs depending on the school!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

**** and i bet tomorow on the ray darcy show the only thing they will be talking about is the LC results, which is the last thing I want to listen to before I head into collect the fails.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The results are probably in our school now as the Principal goes and collects them rather than waiting on the post.
    I'll go in about 9 to be there if anyone wants to talk to me. We'll be giving them out from 9.

I'd have a fair idea already though how people have done. Generally speaking, there are never any huge surprises.

I hope all posting here get what they want, but if you don't, there is always another way of getting the course you wanted.

Advertisement