Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 USB Speeds

• 14-08-2007 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or have the speeds really increased on the 3 modem as they said they would.
    I'm getting 750kbps download which is so much better than a couple of days ago.
    As a long time customer of 3 (since they first launched) I hope they have their USB issues well and truely on the way.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Can you access Gmail using pop3 and smtp? Can you reach and log in to Ebay?

Where are you situated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Can use ebay but not mail.:(
    I'm in Malahide and very happy with my modem (today at least LOL) was gonna bring it back but am gonna hold onto it now:D
    Was onto customer care today they said the issues with mail etc... were due to the upgrade on Saturday, so to the others on here giving out about why 3 never admitted their was a problem try calling customer care to get your answers (try being polite to them they will be more receptive to your queries as they are not Irish and rudeness is totally unacceptable to them - as it should be) :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Well actually I have been polite and reserved with Three at all times despite having gotten four different versions of the reason for the difficulties we are experiencing. I'm not sure why you feel that anyone on this list has been anything but courteous and patient with the CS team.

I think most people here would blame upper management in Three for terrible communication, not assigning adequate resources and not briefing their CS team in a timely fashion.

I have (after 5 days) also failed to find out when these difficulties will be resolved. Not having access to email is a serious shortcoming in an internet provider's service and is actually costing me and several other members who have posted here valuable time to work around.

For an upgrade which we assume was scheduled it seems to have turned into nothing short of a circus at this point.

I hope your good fortune with your connection continues. If you are content without email and proper unrestricted access, good for you. But please don't make totally unsupported assumptions about anyone else on the list or the way they have behaved to the CS team.

Advertisement