Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help?

Options
  • 14-08-2007 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Is there anyone willing to make a banner for my website? I am really bad at graphic design and have no idea how to make a good banner. Please, it is for a good cause.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Whats the good cause?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭SpicyNoodle

Well I have Asperger's Syndrome (high functioning Autism), I have set up a site/forum but I just cant design the logo I want. I want something simple yet sophisticated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

If you gave full details ... of what you want .. what its for it might help ...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭SpicyNoodle

Can I send you details, I don't want to advertise the site on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Good cause.

If you want to PM the details too I can help you out also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya fire onto me and ill see about getting something done for you. Every little bit helps. :)

Advertisement