Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountjoy Sqaure

Options
  • 14-08-2007 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all, I intend on doing the social care course in DIT Mountjoy Square in September. Just wondering if anyone has went to this campus and/or done this course and how was it???? Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Brillo_pad

I was there nearly 10 years ago and loved it. canteen food was pretty awful mind so used to hit cathal brugha for lunch. park across the way is really nice on a sunny day too

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

I'm based in Mountjoy now. It's a decent enough place and there are new spangly things being planned for September, I'd say you'll love it!

The Brugha is still the best site for lunch in DIT though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Ill be there in a few weeks too for the Social Care course. Im doing the In-Service variation of the course though, so ill only be there on Tuesdays... See you there Wezzzzzzzz...

DIT Head

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭wezzopalooza

No afraid not!!! Found out last week that I missed out on the course by a mere 10 points!!! ARRRRRRGH!! Had no idea they would increase by 20 but thats the points system for ya- by turn the fairest and cruellest system. Had no problem getting on a 2 year PLC course for something similar, so all's not lost. Still though, would have liked to dive straight in to a degree course........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Booooooooo... Sorry to hear that! Maybe next year then, you can borrow my first year notes! Good luck with hte PLC course...

Boo Head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭wezzopalooza

Lol thanks, will definitely apply again next year and pray that the points go down by 10!!! Or finish the 2 year plc then go in as a mature student as I'll be 23 then. Will just have to see what happens I spose!

Advertisement