Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Redheads - Attractive or Not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

tbh, people have no idea of the difference between ginger and redhead.
    Ginger coloured hair :p but my hair is between dark-red/auburn and strawberry blond, depending on what time of year it is. In summer it can be really blond-ish, winter, i've been told im a brunette.. so :D

female redheads can be attractive, as can blondes, brunettes.. etc etc..
    all depends on a lot of factors.. (including personality) *runs* and of course what the guy likes.. guys dont just go 'omg blonde *drool*'.. well.. some of us, anyway..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Even better when it's not out of a bottle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

guys dont just go 'omg blonde *drool*'.. well.. some of us, anyway..
    True ... most of us go 'omg boobz *drool*' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

What do guys think of that winey-reddy-pink colour some girls dye their hair? I used to have a full head of it (but it was too difficult to maintain) and I have to admit I thought it made me look good. Miss it terribly. Still have streaks of it at the front though (against black).
    Also, do guys actually find Lindsay Lohan really hot (she is pretty but in a very unremarkable way) or do they simply fancy her because they know she'll make shít of them in bed - diseased gee the width of O'Connell Street aside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

Dudess wrote:
    diseased gee the width of O'Connell Street aside.

i think the phrase you are looking for is " Sausage in a hallway"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Dudess wrote:
    What do guys think of that winey-reddy-pink colour some girls dye their hair? I used to have a full head of it (but it was too difficult to maintain) and I have to admit I thought it made me look good. Miss it terribly. Still have streaks of it at the front though (against black).
    Also, do guys actually find Lindsay Lohan really hot (she is pretty but in a very unremarkable way) or do they simply fancy her because they know she'll make shít of them in bed - diseased gee the width of O'Connell Street aside.

Legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Equal opportunities employer here ... girls of all hair colours can and do look hot.

Dudess wrote:
    Suits some, doesn't others. I can't put my finger on exactly why. I think skin complexion may have something to do with it. I also think it wouldn't look the best on a really very skinny girl, works better on curvy ones. This is purely my opinion of course and may not be representative of non internet men in the real world :D

Dudess wrote:
    Never really did until I saw this pic tonight>> http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D20050830/1522_603232979_lindsay_lohan_god_bless_her_hotness_H170615_L.jpg
    SAVAGE (diseased and O' Connell street aside of course ;) )

i think the phrase you are looking for is " Sausage in a hallway"
    Now who's being ridiculous? No way is she that tight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

kowloon wrote:
    http://images.google.ie/images?hl=en&q=kari%20byron&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

end of discussion

MOD WARNING: If you have Google safe search off, you will see nudity.

*turns off safe search*

:eek:

:):):)

mmm....

• Advertisement

It's the tits isn't it? Apparently they're fakey-wakeys.

Dudess wrote:
    I have to admit I thought it made me look good.

Forgot to say you can't make a statement like that without pictures Dudess

waits

still waiting

Dudess wrote:
    It's the tits isn't it? Apparently they're fakey-wakeys.
    Surprisingly not .... this is going to sound ghey but in that pic its all about the face .... SAVAGE, I kid you not

Don't have it any more :(. Should have been more specific - it made me look good for the few days after it was done, then it started to fade, then clumps of hair would break off, then it would turn burnt orange, then... my hairline started to recede. Moral of the story: keep away from the bleach, kids.

Liar you just wanted to enter the BG and RH forum :p

There's no denyin' it, brother! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

DaveMcG wrote:
    Just my opinion, but all gingers should be executed at birth.

Just my opion but Tallaght should be nuked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I wouldn't say no to a lovely red head lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

hotness

auburn ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Just my opion but Tallaght should be nuked
    Ahh now, that's out of order....... Everyone hates gingers, but Tallaght has at least had a SLIGHTLY positive impact on the planet. Sure, isn't Robbie Keane from there? I rest my case.

Really? I was convinced he was from Crumlin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

joe robot wrote:
    *turns off safe search*

:eek:

:):):)

mmm....

best advice ever

but redheads can be sexy, well to me any woman that will go home with ya, clean up and leave in the morning is sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

DaveMcG wrote:
    Ahh now, that's out of order....... Everyone hates gingers, but Tallaght has at least had a SLIGHTLY positive impact on the planet. Sure, isn't Robbie Keane from there? I rest my case.

O Yeah I forgot about Robbie " run into the box with my arms raised and hope for the best" Keane.

I reckon a ginger bird broke your heart in primary school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Giblet wrote:
    The google image search link will go to naked pictures if you have set safesearch to off. Just a warning.

Is this the same image search as i linked to?
    Are you sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

In an age of readily available hair dye, who cares if someone is a red head or not. Firm, taut buttocks and proud adventurous mams, thats what I look for first in a filly, by george.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That was uncalled for, I just ate breakfast. :mad::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

It's not so much the hair colour but the pale skin and freckles that's associated with it *shudders*

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

jester77 wrote:
    It's not so much the hair colour but the pale skin and freckles that's associated with it *shudders*

I hear that, Renegade! *shudders*

I like redheads cuz technically they're not ginga' ninjas, plus there's a lot of hot wimmen with red hair knocking around the country. Ginger is just disturbing, their pasty white freckly hands all over you........eurgh!! *shudders again*

SimpleSam06, for posting that disturbing image that just made me blow chunks over my keyboard, post reported!!!!!!!!!! :( Mank picture!! She looks like Ronald McDonalds alcoholic wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

To one and all, by way of recompense for the earlier ugliness, I offer a titillating pic of a hot ginger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Kirsten Dunst - Spiderman. Case Closed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

There's plenty of redheaded women who are definitley pretty hot...but as for the redheaded men? I have yet to meet one!

Lola123 wrote:
    There's plenty of redheaded women who are definitley pretty hot...but as for the redheaded men? I have yet to meet one!

Here's some pics of a fine specimen on our behalf

http://www.nevadamagazine.com/CarrotTop.wacky.jpg
    http://thevegastourist.com/podcastimages/CarrotTop.jpg
    http://weblog.infoworld.com/techwatch/archives/carrot_top3.jpg

*shudders* Yuck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ginger chicks = the hot

ginger dudes = poor feckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

this isn't normally my tone of language but (in the correct circumstances, eg marrage) I'd hit that

and that

and who could forget BB ?

(aside from her voice she's fit !)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's fairly pointless posting pics of random redheads, there is no way to know if it is their natural colour.

Also stop saying 'case closed', you sound retarded, you know who you are!

Kirsten Dunst is overrated imo, not to say I wouldn't, but she is a long long long way from the top of the list.

Case Closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

The-Rigger wrote:
    Also stop saying 'case closed', you sound retarded, you know who you are!
    cooperguy wrote:

i just want to start a fight so this thread gets interesting....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

My boyfriends got red hair but unfortunately it has darkened with age :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it all depends for me, to knock someone on hair alone is stupid, but some redheads are over freckled and that's a turn off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Orlee wrote:
    My boyfriends got red hair but unfortunately it has darkened with age :D

Think you had a typo, let me fix it for you. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I've seen one possibly 2 attractive redheads in my time that I would consider going out with. **** celebrities they don't count.

Case closed.

There's Donna from 70's Show, right?? I'd smack that arse, hoo-wah!!

*Takes case from the prying hands of everyone and chucks it out the window, thus ending the stupid closing of the case!!*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

I find red & reddish/brown haired women attractive. I prefer them to blondes and brunettes although really dark black hair is my favorite.

Edit: Looks like i'll have to get cracking on this new case then.

http://www.krusovice.cz/en/img/pivo/svetle_1b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Duggy747 wrote:
    There's Donna from 70's Show, right?? I'd smack that arse, hoo-wah!!

*Takes case from the prying hands of everyone and chucks it out the window, thus ending the stupid closing of the case!!*
    ah, Donna. she's one of those chicks who sometimes look fantastic and other times look terrible. Other examples would be Elliot from Scrubs and the daughter from Grounded For Life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I ONLY KNOW OF ONE gOOD LOOKIN ONE. I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE TO SAY BUT I CAN ONLY THINK OF ONE OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.... AND ITS A GIRL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

cooperguy wrote:
    yEAH BUT THATS DYE. AND ITS PROPER RED. ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT (sORRY I HATE USING THE WORD GINGERS?? :o

• Advertisement

L0ud Noises!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

The Bollox wrote:
    Elliot from Scrubs

That womans the queen of the wet dream! i wont hear such blasphemies. please never put her in the same sentence as these repulsive ginger recluses again.

The Bollox wrote:
    ah, Donna. she's one of those chicks who sometimes look fantastic and other times look terrible. Other examples would be Elliot from Scrubs and the daughter from Grounded For Life

I thought the exact same thing about Elliot too, "phwoar!" some days and "eurgh!" other days. The daughter from Grounded For Life looks like Princess Fiona from Shrek, scarily both look the same.

Duggy747 wrote:
    The daughter from Grounded For Life looks like Princess Fiona from Shrek, scarily both look the same.
    some days I'd lamp it out of her, other days I'd beat her to death with her own windpipe. it's just the difference between being beautiful and being sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

The Bollox wrote:
    it's just the difference between being Horny and just after having a ****!

:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement