Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Redheads - Attractive or Not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

every girl could do with one of these - oh and note the colour of the hair in the reflection!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

jergam wrote:
    every girl could do with one of these - oh and note the colour of the hair in the reflection!!
    It's a mans mirror.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

dunno if he's been mentioned i cant be arsed looking back as far as i lost track.

Sean Slater from Eastenders.... Thats two now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

With red head girls, they are either stunningly georgeous or but ****ing ugly. There never seems to be a happy medium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Niamho! wrote:
    Sean Slater from Eastenders.... Thats two now....
    Yeah he's sexy. And then there's poor Bradley - lovely and sweet but not hot. And his dad - sleazy.

Pigman, I find Mick Hucknall creepy because of his manner - it's slimesville.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 snagglepuss2

Anti wrote:
    With red head girls, they are either stunningly georgeous or but ****ing ugly. There never seems to be a happy medium.

Gotta agree. Sometime Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh looks a foxy ginger milf who'd be game for it and other times not. Nice rack though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Gotta agree. Sometime Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh looks a foxy ginger milf who'd be game for it and other times not. Nice rack though!!

Jesus id ride that up and down the field like a tractor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

Depends on the red head themselves.

Mick Hucknall definately falls into the ginger minger category, if he had any other hair colour he wouldn't be a ginger minger, he'd just be a minger

Chris Evans wasn't TOO bad looking when TGI Friday first started, but he looks rough now, and I think his annoying personality adds to his unattractiveness

Yeah Chris Evans was considered quite the sex symbol ten years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

In the third picture in the first attachment she looks constipated IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Dudess wrote:
    Yeah Chris Evans was considered quite the sex symbol ten years ago.
    That fella was such the wannabe Alfie! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Do you know any one called Roisin ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I do. She's hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Whats the difference between a red head and a red brick?

Red bricks get laid.

Now that's just mean.

Bruce Springsteen's wife is actually a red-head - hence his "durty" song about red-heads (mentioned elsewhere on this thread).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

HOT .....

5121.jpg

FACT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Provided they aren't pale, freckly and frizzy, then yes, very attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

irlrobins wrote:
    Don't forget our very own Pythia. Voted Sexiest Boardsie in 2006.

Fúck me, she's gorgeous!!

I can only dream of securing the affections of ladies of such exceptional calibre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Drift wrote:
    HOT .....

5121.jpg

FACT!

My point was that this one of the pale variety and is very hot, can't understand what people have against pale skin!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Drift wrote:
    HOT .....

5121.jpg

FACT!

Forgot about her. She's a babe alright. The second best reason to visit urbandictionary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i worked with a girl a few years ago that was a total ging-er, i mean very pale skin and roaring red hair. she was a fox, there was just something about her, everyone in work (blokes anyway) knew her as 'there's something about laura'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

on P 15 of the star this morning.

"Ginger people are finding it so hard to meet a partner they will be wiped out in under a century experts say.
    red-headed people are becoming rarer and could become extinct, according to genetic scientists.

National Geographic magazine says that less than 2% of the population has natural read hair, created by a mutation in northern Europe long ago."

dade wrote:
    on P 15 of the star this morning.

"Ginger people are finding it so hard to meet a partner they will be wiped out in under a century experts say.
    red-headed people are becoming rarer and could become extinct, according to genetic scientists.

National Geographic magazine says that less than 2% of the population has natural read hair, created by a mutation in northern Europe long ago."
    Jesus. Talk about misreporting.

REDHEADS are becoming rarer and could be extinct in 100 years, according to genetic scientists.

The current National Geographic magazine reports that less than two per cent of the world's population has natural red hair, created by a mutation in northern Europe thousands of years ago.

Global intermingling, which broadens the availability of possible partners, has reduced the chances of redheads meeting and producing little redheads of their own.

It takes only one red-haired parent to produce ginger-headed babies, but two redheads obviously create a much stronger possibility.

If the gingers really want to save themselves they should move to Scotland.

An estimated 40 per cent of Scots carry the red gene and 13 per cent actually have red hair.

Some experts say that redheads could be gone as early as 2060, but others say the gene can be dormant for generations before returning.

National Geographic says the gene at first had the beneficial effect of increasing the body's ability to make vitamin D from sunlight.

However, today's carriers are more prone to skin cancer and have a higher sensitivity to heat and cold-related pain.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22289183-2,00.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

That's bad new... who will my grandkids get to tease :(

Terry wrote:
    Jesus. Talk about misreporting.

just quoting what was in the paper mate.

dade wrote:
    just quoting what was in the paper mate.
    It was the paper I was referring to. Not you. :)

It was in the Sun on wednesday and even they didn't go that far. They didn't sensationalise it too much either. All they did was report what was in the article and then name celebrities with red hair.

Terry wrote:
    It was the paper I was referring to. Not you. :)

well i'll just crawl back under my rock so :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

YES! And someone mentioned her already but Kari from mythbusters. Is there a drool smiley on this thing? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Don't binge on the ginger minge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

after watching shooter and a fab first scene with a see tru white vest, my vote goes to kate mara http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairstyles/kate-mara.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Ok well I'll just finish up then with one last comment:
    I went to the hairdresser today and 3 of them asked me what colour do I use in my hair cos they wanted to get it!! I told them it was my natural colour and now I'm even happier to be a redhead than ever!

And I lived happily ever after.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

after watching shooter and a fab first scene with a see tru white vest, my vote goes to kate mara http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairstyles/kate-mara.jpg

Don't want to know the kind of shooting you did after that scene, wha'?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

She's not ginger!

She actually is, it's just that she's wearing freckle-disguising and skin-darkening make-up. Her hair is also dyed. Here is a picture of her in a more natural state. http://images.askmen.com/women/celeb_profiles_actress/32_kate_mara.jpg

If you saw Brokeback Mountain, she actually plays Heath Ledger's teenage daughter towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ansionnachclist

Red heads - Great in bed.
    But some can be amazingly hot. I like them, but not the fat pig ones :/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

Im a red head ........... /cry someone love me :(
    I once got told to my face in my house at my party by a girl
    *no way your ginger*
    :eek:

not because of my face or anything id consider myself attractive to people i guess :confused: dam you gingerist !

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ansionnachclist

Thats appalling, should have slapped him and made out with him there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

I think its the white eyelashes and eyebrows that put me off.... FFS dye them!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

The boyfriend is a ginger (of the "bright orange hair and freckles" variety), so my answer on this one is gonna be pretty obvious. Of course, that's not to say I don't rip the piss out of him, and every other ginger I know.

And I don't think there's any danger of the ginger gene dying out in Ireland, given the number of guys with normal hair but red beards. Nope, it'll be popping up and shaming families for generations to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

DaveMcG wrote:
    Just my opinion, but all gingers should be executed at birth.
    I have to agree with this statement... :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I used to go with a redhead, no hair just a red head......:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

vektarman wrote:

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/10/Hellboy-thumb.jpg
    that must have been interesting

I think Julianne Moore is beautiful.

• Advertisement

vektarman wrote:
    http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/49/74/23267449.jpg
    Dudess wrote:
    I think Julianne Moore is beautiful.
    Vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

SarahSassy wrote:
    I think its the white eyelashes and eyebrows that put me off.... FFS dye them!!!!

Leave albino's out of this !!
    so meny hairist's on boards.ie ......... :eek:
    We need a real life eric cartmen to ralley my fellow gingers
    and sieze controle of this country and eradicate all you non gingers
    with your inferior genetics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

I saw a redhead girl the other day, i swear she was one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. I couldnt stop looking at her! So i suppose being ginger doesnt automatically mean being ugly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Flamin-red haired, milky white skinned, freckled chicks rock!
    Blonde chicks are for poofters.
    'nuff said.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Redhead?

UMMMM DELICIOUS

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement