Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Redheads - Attractive or Not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

The Bollox wrote:
    the daughter from Grounded For Life

The daughter?!!
    What about the mother?
    OK she's not a redhead but I would make an exception for her!

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Dudess wrote:
    I think Julianne Moore is beautiful.

I always thought she was really hot but I'd be afraid to mention it in front of my friends because I've a feeling they wouldn't agree :o .
    http://www.notwriting.com/images/julianne-moore-2.jpg

mayhem# wrote:
    The daughter?!!
    What about the mother?
    The daughter doesn't do anything for me but the mother is SAVAGE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭andy1249

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Haven't seen that one before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ah ive a soft spot for the red headed peoples.....its a good thing too i seem to be surrounded by them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭¬_¬

I cant be arsed reading any posts in this thread. UGLEH BASTARDS. there ya have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

keefg wrote: »
    IMO the term "Ginger" only applies to men. I have seen a lot of VERY attractive ladies with varying shades of red hair from the so-called Strawberry Blonde right through to dark auburn.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

0000a46e096.jpg
    Where's d'Kleenex?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Redheads are definitely attractive. I always think of them as fiery until they prove otherwise. Had a crush on Gillian Anderson back in the day but less so now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've gone for a few redheads in the past. Nothing wrong with 'em.

• Advertisement

ginger birds are mingers.
    ginger pubes are are an abomination - end of.
    1 exception in the whole world - Addison from Grey's Anatomy and she's not a real ginger - just a dyed one apparently, so not a redbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I love ginge lads!

There's a guy i work with and i swear i have had his babies in my head! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Now if only ye could make his babies, you'd both be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭cheridere

glasso wrote: »
    ginger birds are mingers.
    ginger pubes are are an abomination - end of.
    1 exception in the whole world - Addison from Grey's Anatomy and she's not a real ginger - just a dyed one apparently, so not a redbox.

when you actualy grow some pubes then your opinion will matter;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭futura123

personally i dont see the attraction of ginger hair/ pale freckly skin etc. different strokes for diff folks i guess

futura123 wrote: »
    personally i dont see the attraction of ginger hair/ pale freckly skin etc. different strokes for diff folks i guess

You dont knoww what you missing

http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/images/redhead.jpg

cheridere wrote: »
    when you actualy grow some pubes then your opinion will matter;)

one couldn't wish to inflict gingeritess on one's offspring so only faux ginges will ever interest me - they can be spotted by the lack of frecks and untannable skin tone. although such is the ginger stigma that you don't get many in this country...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Parsley wrote: »

**** material if I ever seen it...;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DerKomissar

once they've got genetic engineering up and running properly gingers will dissapear,

I mean come on. I've nothing against you people but still, given the choice I'd splice it off proper and so would any other loving parent.

Molly's expecting in January

Molly's expecting in January

Is it yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

My hair used to be dyed this colour: http://dario20.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/batman_poisonivy_4.jpg

I fuppin' loved it but it was burning the head off me so I had to stop putting it in. I miss it...

Dudess wrote: »
    My hair used to be dyed this colour: http://dario20.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/batman_poisonivy_4.jpg

I fuppin' loved it but it was burning the head off me so I had to stop putting it in. I miss it...

Mine to, oh how I miss the wonderstuff x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Generally with red headed girls i think the good looking ones are usually stunning but the ugly ones are really ugly. there doesnt seem to be a middle ground.

i carry the red head gene so i could have red head kids but it wouldnt bother me.

anyway the whole anti-ginger thing is a form of anti-irishness that originated in britain as red hair was something they associated with the irish. in places like america they love red hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Some red haired men, particularly men with sort of dark red hair, are just gorgeous imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Better dead than red

Now if only ye could make his babies, you'd both be happy.

Yes!!!!!! Little mixed ginge kids... fecking beautiful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

MIN2511 wrote: »

Like Wes Brown?

MIN2511 wrote: »

No! You'd endup with adorable looking mixed children with redheaded "personalities". :D
    With no mutant gene warning displays to explain the behavior everyone would blame the Mammie.

Oh and I lust ginger gene donors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

****ing right we are attractive. Your all just jealous with your boring hair colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i like red haired boys :p the problem is that they're either really hot or just not. there isn't an inbetween for redheads. but still, nom.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Like Wes Brown?

He's not beautiful!:D

Mine would be ;)

But **** what if my kids look like Wes:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JoAlternative

No hair, just a red head will do me :P

Only joking, I have a morbid obsession with redheads, Gillian Anderson and Marcia Cross are two examples, I can't stick blondes anymore, redheads completely eclipse them IMO. My girlfriends got deep chestnut brown hair (I think thats the name), and while I always wondered where she got it from (brown can't be red!), I inquired when getting a trim for my flowing locks in the hairdressers (:pac:) and all the girls went mad about it, they wanted to see her hair and stuff! There's a couple of redheads I know that have such nice hair, hairdressers refuse to colour it in case it doesn't return to its natural colour afterwards. Plus, it's impossible to emulate real red hair, I can always sniff em out ;) however, if you buy a bottle of Domestos and have a sink, you can perfectly emulate blonde hair!

Only messin, I have nothing against blondes or dying of hair blonde, just isn't my thing.

http://www.poopwilly.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/marcia-cross.jpg

And I have to say, I really hate this hatred of Nicola from Girls Aloud, she's the most normal one of them all, and co-writes some of their songs, rather than marrying two-timers or getting daft haircuts:

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/imageBank/cache/s/sarahhair_e_f3a7c2adba52315d6ab61b83a2cd478e.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Redhead wimmins are teh awesome. (As proved by the "draw your first time in mspaint thread")

Ginger men on the other hand should only be allowed to exist if they grow huge bad ass ginger beards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,121 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

look at this* and try argue gingers are attractive

*May cause vomit inducing feelings

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

b0bsquish wrote: »
    Ginger men on the other hand should only be allowed to exist if they grow huge bad ass ginger beards.
    Funny that you mention this, as i was considering doing just that. Big ass gigner beard here i come!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

It doesn't matter about hair colour, it's the person beneath it all that matters... :eek: :pac: :eek:

Will wrote: »
    It doesn't matter about hair colour, it's the person beneath it all that matters... :eek: :pac: :eek:

Trying to convince yourself:rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 PhotoMe

Redheads can be hot and firey. That isn't always a bad thing, and can be fun. ;) The passion can be different.

• Advertisement

well I'm quite an a$$hole and have red hair so there's no way I can win

PhotoMe wrote: »
    The passion can be different.

Does it really make up for ginger pubes though? :p

Gotta get there first buddy, jumping the gun a bit. Which, I'm sure happens a lot :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 pwp

Drift wrote: »
    Does it really make up for ginger pubes though? :p

depends what you do in the ginger pubes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

I have naturally red (dark red) hair. Used to hate it as a teenager, and used to dye it Glints Plum (it was all the rage) but I suppose around 17 I realised that it wasn't too bad, and went back to my natural shade and haven't dyed it since.

Have brown eyes too, which is a blessing.

pwp wrote: »
    depends what you do in the ginger pubes?

Ask her to shave them off so I can see what I'm doing better? ;)

Lillyella wrote: »
    Have brown eyes too, which is a blessing.

Eh why? Brown eyed peoples get more occular diseases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Eh why? Brown eyed peoples get more occular diseases.

G'way???

Ah they're great for the smokey eye effect.

Will wrote: »

Traitorus delusional guttersnipe. I have a right to report you to mission control.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 for-why?

Kiith wrote: »
    ****ing right we are attractive. Your all just jealous with your boring hair colours.

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement