Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results on the Net

Options
  • 14-08-2007 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

So who is getting them on the net, coz I am am in France for the summer and I wanna know who else is going to be surrounded by foreigners who dont get what a big deal this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

A friend of mine is in Japan. He has to wait till 9PM their time to get his results online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

obl wrote:
    A friend of mine is in Japan. He has to wait till 9PM their time to get his results online.
    Hmm that's tough going.

I think I might get mine online because I can digest it all on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stegiles

Exactly...would hate to get really bad results and all you want to do is shout and everyone is around you lol

stegiles you getting them online then? What are you hoping to do?

I don't know yet. I didn't really like the people in my school so standing with them for yet another hour of my life isn't appealing. I have a 4 o clock flight today so I can do either. I want to do medicinal chemistry and hopefully I will otherwise I am strongly considering repeating. My parents have been more supportive about the whole thing than I ever thought they would so here's to the results, eh? What you hoping to do yourself?

• Advertisement

I'm repeating to do medicine so I'm really nervous at the moment! I really hope you get your points because I wouldn't wish repeating on anyone, especially since most go to them grinds schools:(

Thanks and I hope you get yours too. Isn't there an option of doing a science course and then going onto do medicine. Takes longer but if it's really what you want to do nothing should stop you :)

Cheers mate, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Anyone have a link to where you check your results?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

just go onto the examinations.ie website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Thanks dudes. Just had to double check my results. They seem to good to be true!

Advertisement