Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In76 Projector

• 15-08-2007 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, thinking of buying this projector from a German website, I assume all the connections will be the same as here, bar the plug which I just need an adapter for correct? also changing the settings to english permanently will be possible right?is there anything else Im missing? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Wolff

im buying a remanufactured in76 from ebay - dodgy I know - but its infocus themselves that are selling it so comes with 1 year warranty and new bulb etc - for half the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

i was thinking of getting one the same way as you, from what i have seen you get the same guarantee on overstock or refurbished that infocus sell over ebay as the new projector. I.e 1 year guarantee on projector and 90 days on bulb and accessories... In fairness its a good middle ground, better than buying it from a private sale anyway...

Advertisement